Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hi. gianni from italy here. can u tell me please...?

I'm from the US. On christmas eve, my family goes to church (but many others in the US go on Christmas morning). After church, We usually have a nice meal (like stone crab) or go to a small party. On Christmas morning, we get up really early to open gifts, here Santa brings the children gifts. Then we have breakfast, it's usually something like eggs benedict or something we don't get to have often. Around noon, I go to my grandparents' house to exchange gifts, talk, eat, etc. At 3, we leave my grandparents' house to go to the house of my other pair of grandparents. We exchange gifts and eat Christmas dinner here. We usually eat ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc. On december 31st, we also go to parties or have a neighborhood gathering. On January 1, it's a tradition to eat pork and sauerkraut at my grandparents house since we are german. We don't really celebrate three kings day, or anything else on Jan. 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment