Friday, November 11, 2011

Lorcet addiction?

ok guys were im form they have pain managment clinics .one of my buddys told me since i was having back trouble to go check one out. i went in told them about my problems and they prescribed me lorcet10/650 and somas along with xanax. now ive been taking xanax for 8 years now around 3 mg a day with out any troubles , my question is is ive been taking these lorcet 10/650 around 2 to 3 a day because overall they just make me feel good.i have since come to the realization that these"pain managment "clinics are really just a legal way to prescribe narcotics. and im wondering what kind of side effects am i looking out if i just want to quit them. ive heard the withdrawels are terrible ,like puking and diarreaha along with stomach cramps. while i dont think my addiction is severe,i do believe there is one there is 3 10/650s a day a lot and what am i looking outg if i quit cold turkey or does anyone have any advice because i cant afford to miss work or be sick an extended period of time

No comments:

Post a Comment