Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What are some songs that have left you truly and deeply disturbed?

Im in a fraternity and during the last week we make the pledges live in the basement and listen to the same CD over and over again while doing other tasks. I want this CD to be SUPER F***ED UP. I don't want any songs by bands like pink floyd or anything like that. I've checked the other answers for questions similar to this and to be honest the responses are kind of weak. I want some really raw sh**. I want a song that will make you think of the worst humanity has to offer and give you nightmares for weeks. A few I am already thinking of are Dancing With the Devil by Immortal Technique. Frankie Teardrop by Suicide. and Sanctity by Dystopia. Listen to those songs and you'll know what I'm talking about. I also don't want these to be songs that you or anyone should really enjoy. Aside from maybe Charles Manson or Ted Bundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment