Friday, November 11, 2011

My boyfriend denies my apologies, what do i do?

i have been dating this guy for over a year and 6 months now. it has always been from this mistake to another. i always get to appologise all the time. there is nothing he lets lying down. he always comments on everything i do. its boring attimes and i respond so rudely without even knowing. then i have to appologise again. he tells me i argue too much, i sleep too much, i eat too much....... and this and that. i never do things correctly according to him. i am 25yrs old and i have kept 2 relationship and the oldest for 5yrs. would i have coped if i did all these wrong things he tells me? for this reason, i don't have confidence in myself anymore. i try to do certain things to please him. the more i do, i make more mistakes. the problem at hand is, i went to school in the early morning cuz i had a cl at 10am. i now realised the time was changed to 3pm. i now came back home bc i had a lot of things to do that day. he became so so peiced off and treated me like gabbage. i told him i was sorry and won't want to hurt him with my actions, besides, the cl was not so important. but he won't want to hear anything from me. please, what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment