Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I had this weird dream about my crush lastnight?

Lastnight I had a dream that i was at the mall, and my crush Tyler was there, and he asked me if i would go out with him. I said YES and we went to Mario's for some pizza. And then when i was riding in his car the radio came on and it was playing my favorite song SITTIN AT A BAR By REHAB and his car ran out of gas. So we walked to the beach which was a few mile away. Which was odd, cause we got there in like five seconds. There was noboy there except us. So we sat down by a big rock. I leaned up against the rock and we started talking, but i can't remember what we talke about though. Then we started making out. After a little while the tide started coming in and we went swimming. When i started getting cold I got out and so did Tyler he gave me his jacket, and the next thing i know the jonas brothers are performing live, just for us. He hates the jonas brothers, but i love them. After about five songs i woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment