Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is this a Cadbury candy?

My grandmother always used to bring back chocolate when she went back to visit her home town in Ireland, but I was so young that I can't remember all of the ones she'd buy. I know she got Cadbury Flakes, Twirls, and the Milk Tray, but there was a chocolate candy shaped almost like a Hershey kiss but bigger and with a rippled texture, filled with what I recall as being marshmallow with a nut in the center. They were delicious but again, I was little, and I can't remember the name at all. I think they were Cadbury's but since all the great Cadbury candy that I personally love is from England/Ireland, I can't find this in any store. If you think you know the name I'd love to hear from you. If they're still being made I want to buy some. Anyhow, thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment