Monday, November 7, 2011

NEED HELP!!! Sorry its long but it serious!?

Im 16 and since 13 i have been making myself throw up and i am posting this question because its easier telling complete stranger than telling my family who wil take it as a joke and friends who will feel uncomfortable and this really is not for attention i just need help. I have been throwing up more frequently during the last year and my hair is starting to fall out but not in big clumps and my throat has become very sore. At the moment i am 5'3 and weight 12stone 9/10lbs i know i am fat but i feel sooo guilty when i eat or even look at food and am petrified of gaining even more weight early last year i did weigh 14stone so some improvement has been made. I just want helps and facts about my situation i wanna stop so please be a graphic as you like.Thankz!

No comments:

Post a Comment