Thursday, November 10, 2011

Petrified of labour any tips ?

Labor is different for everyone, but I can honestly say that I was also soo so scared the day I went into labor, the pain wasn't even that bad I was just so scared because I didn't know what was going to happen next. The one thing to keep in mind is its just one day of your life (or maybe 2 for some people lol) but you have your baby for a long long time after that. Just keep telling yourself that all you have to do is make it through that one day and it is very very true that right as soon as that baby comes out it is all better and all the pain is gone. My doctor kept telling me before I went into labor that labor is very safe, its natural, and your body is made to do it so in reality it is more dangerous to drive than it is to have a baby so keep that in mind also. Also keep in mind that you have a lot of support with your nurses, they will be able to answer any questions you have even if they are embarring. Looking back on it you forget how bad it really was because everyday you get to wake up to that beautiful face! It really wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be in my head. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment