Thursday, November 10, 2011

Should I IGNORE thi GUY after WHAT HE DID TO ME?

Brief story, met a guy around 10 months ago, we gelled right from the start we were like best friends as well as seeing each other. We bonded very very well especially on a intellectual levels we would be up all night talking for hours. But discovered this guy is a clic commitment phobic that finds a relationship a severe threat to his freedom and says that he just isnt ready to settle down yet for his own reasons. I of course wanted a relationship. So I told him that it would be best if we went our seperate ways, but he didnt want that and couldnt understand why we couldnt at least be friends. He also said that he doesnt want to hurt me and has 100% respect for me and that I am an articulate, good looking, intellegent girl and that if he was looking for something I would be the one no doubt! so we remained friends without but stayed close, but then I couldnt take anymore as my feelings were getting intense. So I didnt speak or answer his calls for 2 months so that I could try

No comments:

Post a Comment