Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why do people hate on the top 5%?

Ok, so I am 14. I was born and raised into a long line of Democratic Party liberals. I disagree with them on fiscal issues and find them to be totally insane when I talk to them about the economy and fiscal responsibility. When I am 18 I am registering to vote as a Libertarian. So my question is: Why do people hate on the wealthiest people? Especially the middle cl liberals and even some middle cl republicans? Let's get one thing clear here, I am against any and all type of fraud and fiscal irresponsibility, so I am not some corporate *** kisser. God forbid I start earning a lot of money! My family will hate me. I am planning on starting a business in which I am the "Owner/Chairman/Chief Executive" or whatever the hell, may it be small or large. But I definitely grew up in an anti rich family. Which I now find to be more of an anti innovation family, HAHA. Both of my parents and all of my grandparents graduated college and we aren't poor, but simply middle cl. I really don't understand the way liberals think.

No comments:

Post a Comment