Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I think I may be pregnant, but not sure! Need advice!?

I have a 4 yr old and when I was pregnant with her I had severe heartburn and my hurt so bad it would wake me up in the night if I layed on my belly. This feels different though, my s hurt but not severly, am having what feels like mini cramps (which I had during 1st preg.) and I am having the weirdest dreams! I had dreams during the 1st preg. but these are weird because it is always the same. I'm dreaming that my husband is cheating on me with my friends and people I know, it's always a different girl but I always know them, and they seem so real! I woke this morning crying because I thought it was real, took me awhile to realize it wasn't! I've also been craving lots of junk food which I didn't do with the last preg., I'm not due to start my period for about 2 weeks. I took a hpt earlier and it came up negative, I plan on taking another in the morning with first morning urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment